Monday, April 1, 2013

THAT Girl

There's a girl in my growth and developmental psych class who is probably dying for attention.
That's just my guess.
But that's probably right. 

She asks ridiculously stupid questions that most of the time have nothing to do with the subject we're talking about. 
She likes hearing her voice I think.
Also she acts like she knows everything and "corrects" the teacher. 

But she's wrong. 
Oh, so wrong. 

I drew this in my class today, because when inspiration hits, I won't let it fleet away. 
Shut up, girl. I don't want to hear it. 

She drives me bonkers. Never have I been so cruel in my life. 

And then, you know what happened? 
She left. 
She just walked out of the class.

And I swear you heard the entire class sigh with relief. 

Don't be that girl/guy.

XX

No comments:

Post a Comment