Thursday, March 28, 2013

Recently

I wasn't feeling up to talking about my life for the past month or so.                                                       

But hopefully I'll stay on this streak of "OH MY GAW ERRTHANG IS GREAT LET'S COLOR".

SO here, have this.

I felt a little down, but I've been picking myself back up. If you need an extended explanation please see this mopey post. WARNING: It is an extremely depressing post, tread optimistically.

My cat has come out of his grumpy funk and loves me again.

 I was reunited with my pup! She lived with my sister and her dad after my mom and him split up. I have finally gotten my little baby back in my arms.

Heres a picture of the sweetie. With her gangster hoodie.


She weighs 4lbs. She could *at best* bite your pinky toe.  

Thanks for sticking with me 

XX

No comments:

Post a Comment