Friday, January 18, 2013

The Diploma

It is a (semi) known fact that I graduated from high school a year early. I took an early grad option in the summer because I didn't think two credits were worth an eight hour school day. Although I technically finished my classes and (again, technically) graduated back in early September, the school just had a graduation ceremony. I didn't take part, my excuse is; if I didn't have time for an eight hour school day, I don't have time for a two hour ceremony (my logic is the logic, use it.)

My family called and congratulated me and my dad is practically bursting with pride.

My reaction was a little understated compared to the roller coaster that is my 'usual emotional reaction'.

On a better note, when my aunt gave me my Christmas presents, my reaction was a bit more like this..


I think there was some mix up in my amygdala, but whatever. 

Hello Kitty is rad. 

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment